Sunday 13 October 2013

David Cage

... is a failure of a game designer. Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) is the biggest rip off of the matrix that isn't a spoof that I have ever seen. Then there is Heavy Rain... Speaks for itself. Now Beyond Two Souls looks shit. Have you even seen the advertisement? And now I quote the reputable source of Wikipedia:

"Game developer Warren Spector described Cage as a genius, and one of the best storytellers in the business"

To that I say: HAVE YOU PLAYED INDIGO PROPHECY? FUCK YOU!

"Cage has been critical of "game over" events in story-driven, non-action video games, calling them "a state of failure more for the game designer more than the player". I refer you back to indigo prophecy's shite storytelling, game-play, UI, etc.

"Cage identifies himself as an atheist"
A sad day for atheist gamers everywhere.

Give me a fucking nuke, as per the last rant. Fuck. My. Life.

Sincerely,
Mr. Pessimist himself
Diarmaid Brennan, TheHalbain.

PS, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cage is his Wiki page if you don't believe me. -Suicides in 3.... 2.... 1.....-

No comments:

Post a Comment